International Scholarship at King’s College London in United Kingdom. International students from a lower-income household, are pleased to know that King’s College London is offering International Hardship Fund 2019-20 for the eligible students.
The King’s College London was established in 1829 and has now become one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. it is the largest European center for graduate and post-graduate medical teaching and biomedical research and ranked 31st in the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
The aim of this scholarship is to supports the students from around the world who are experiencing financial difficulties and wish to continue their studies in the UK.
The amazing thing is that candidates can identify what they want from a future career and build a plan for how to achieve that goal.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: Variable – Depend on student’s need
- Nationality: EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Still ongoing
- Language: English
- Countries: All international students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Course or Subjects: The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Criteria: Candidate must be able to demonstrate that unforeseen financial difficulties have occurred after you started your course with adequate funds arranged to cover tuition fees and living costs for the entire duration of the course.
How to Apply
To be considered for the opportunity , the applicants must have applied for the admission at the university. Then they can apply for the opportunity through the given link https://mykcl.kcl.ac.uk/
The applicant must need to provide all supporting documentation such as to evidence the financial provision and change in circumstances. All supporting documents must be legible: Scanned/electronic copies, preferably saved in a PDF format.
For admission at the university, all students must have the A-levels in General Studies. Applicants can apply for the admission through the university website.
Note: To study at King’s, it is essential for the candidates to communicate in English effectively in an academic environment.