Scholarship at king’s College London for Foreign Students to participate for the ongoing program. International Students are hereby invited to apply for scholarship at King’s College London. The scholarship covers many courses and it has a lot of benefits for applicants. The whole details concerning the scholarship is been stated in this article.
King’s College London is a well known university in the United Kingdom. This amazing institution have produced thousands of professors and still producing more. It is known for its annual scholarship programs meant for helping international students who are less opportune to acquire a higher educational endeavors. If you are one of the students that needs such scholarship feel free to go through this article thoroughly to know how to participate.
As i earlier stated this program is open to supports the students from around the world who are experiencing financial difficulties and wish to continue their studies in the UK.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: Variable – Depend on student’s need
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU and international students
- EU and international students are eligible to apply for this application .
- The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate that unforeseen financial difficulties have occurred after you started your course with adequate funds arranged to cover tuition fees and living costs for the entire duration of the course.
- For international students, the UKVI has indicated that students will need about £1,265 for their living costs for each month of their program of study, plus the costs of tuition fees. The above amount is solely an indication, as living costs will vary depending on individual circumstances.
To study at King’s, it is essential for the candidates to communicate in English effectively in an academic environment.
- The applicants must have applied for the admission at the university. Then they can apply for the opportunity through the given link https://mykcl.kcl.ac.uk/
- Candidates must need to provide all supporting documentation such as to evidence the financial provision and change in circumstances. All supporting documents must be legible: Scanned/electronic copies, preferably saved in a PDF format.