University of Queensland Masters Scholarships in Australia. The university is inviting foreign students to apply for free scholarship through their annual scholarship programs. Students are for Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry.
University of Queensland (UQ) is a good university and its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
The aim of the scholarship is to help less privilege international students to study abroad for free and to encourage and support students to undertake studies in Pharmaceutical Industry at The University of Queensland.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing a master program at the University of Queensland.
- The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship.
- Study Subject:Scholarship is awarded to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
- The number of the scholarship is unknown.
- Nationality:International student can apply for these scholarships.
University of Queensland Scholarship Eligibility
Academical excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply. Students who wish to commence the study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at University of Queensland. Candidates who have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at University of Queensland. All International student can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Application: Applicants must apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before applying for the scholarship. Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship application closing date).
Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to d.guest-at-uq.edu.au. One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.